DeShazo & Nesbitt is happy to welcome Will Palmer to the firm as an associate. Previously in the litigation section of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP in San Francisco, Will earned his JD from Columbia Law School. During law school, he served as a judicial intern to Hon. Laura Taylor Swain in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Will has a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in History and English with a concentration in writing from Yale University. Before law school, Will had a career at Google as a technical account manager, implementing digital ad campaign attribution studies, analyzing client metrics and managing the collection and use of user data. Will is an Austin native and he and his wife, happy to be back in his hometown.
- Supreme Court Rules on Bostock v. Clayton County Georgia
- Tom Nesbitt Speaks at U.T. Law School Labor & Employment Law Conference
- DeShazo & Nesbitt Welcomes Will Palmer
- The New Paid Sick Leave Law and Top 5 Resources for Employers
- EEOC Declares COVID-19 a “Direct Threat” and Provides Critical Guidance for Employers